I am thrilled to announce that my articles (on clearing, simplifying, letting go, lightening up, reinventing, downsizing, self-care… and all those things I love to write about) will now be featured regularly on the Huffington Post!!
My first post “Clear a Drawer, Change Your Life: A Surprising Path to Reinvention” just hit the stands.
And if it moves you to do one more thing, please…
- Click the Like, share, tweet, email, blog, +1 thingee…
- Post a comment. Post often. Even if it’s just a word or two [note: the Huff Post comment box is at the very bottom of the page, past all the ads and stuff].
Here’s why your clicks and comments make such a difference…
- Visibility: Your comments (“likes,” tweets and viral support) makes it easier for posts to be found by others. Visibility builds an online presence and creates momentum.
- Connection: Your clearing is everybody’s clearing: sharing your stories of triumph and challenge magically helps lighten everybody’s load. Talking about clearing is clearing.
- Feedback: I love hearing what moves you, what you’re thinking about, noodling on, doing (not doing) as it relates to this journey.
- Energy: All of the above inspires and re-energizes our (my) efforts!
Let’s get the clearing energy moving, shall we?!