Whether you’ve been married for decades, you’re in a new relationship or you’re still looking for the one… how would you like to discover the true keys to an unshakable, passionate, and enduring love?
I wanted to be sure you all know about a fantastic opportunity…
For the first time ever beginning November 1st (and for 11 days following), the world’s leading relationship experts, scientists and love geniuses are gathering to teach a never-before-shared collection of key techniques and strategies that are designed specifically to awaken the love of your dreams!
The inspiration for this no-cost program comes from Arielle Ford and Claire Zammit. I have watched and personally participated in some of their previous online events and I have to say they are WORLD CLASS!
Tune in as they interview Deepak Chopra, John Gray, Harville Hendricks, Alison Armstrong, Dr. Helen Fisher, Marianne Williamson, Gay & Kathlyn Hendricks, Katherine Woodward Thomas & David Bach and many more…who will teach you how to recognize the greatest obstacles to lasting connection, and how to bridge the gap between the promise of love… and your experience of it.
This entertaining and enlightening series delivers real solutions to the most common breakdowns in relationship – from having your needs met, money issues, overcoming betrayal (it’s really possible!), creating a sacred union, parenting, resolving conflicts in a loving and respectful manor, releasing negative emotions, keeping the spark alive, and so much more!
They’ve just posted some f-r-e-e videos including this one by the top relationship coaching couple Dr. Gay Hendricks and Dr. Kathlyn Hendricks.
In this video Gay and Kathlyn reveal:
- The #1 mistake we make when communicating (Hint: it involves channeling your past)
- A simple way women can talk about tough or confusing emotions so that men understand and want to help.
- Easy steps for communicating when you’re angry.
- Common mistakes we make when attempting to solve problems in the relationship, and…
- The little tweak that makes conflict resolution a breeze.
- Plus, what to do when your man stonewalls you or says, “You’re not making logical sense.”
Don’t miss this fantastic, no-cost opportunity.
Check it out and share the love…