Stephanie Bennett Vogt’s books transform clutter clearing from a tedious exercise in throwing things away into a gentle journey of letting go – one small step, drawer, or moment at a time.
Find out why her books stand out:
- Universal appeal: Most everyone suffers from too much stress and stuff; people hunger to connect with their true nature and have forgotten how.
- Urgent need: The self-storage industry is bigger than McDonald’s, Burger King, and Wendy’s combined. Research shows that women are more stressed than ever and feel less happy in their lives.
- Masterful: With over thirty-five years of professional and personal experience the author knows her stuff – literally and figuratively; she knows how to engage and inspire her audience.
- Real and personal: Colorful Anne Lamott-like stories infuse the book with hope, humor, and humanity.
- Effective: A uniquely feminine (and counter-intuitive approach) to clearing that invites readers to “go slow to go fast” – to observe, listen, trust, feel, allow mystery, surrender – works to bypass the fight or flight stress response. These books build on two acclaimed online courses taken and revered by over 20,000 students.
- Transformational: A gentle Artist’s Way approach to clearing is designed to empower readers, quiet the mind, and bring about lasting change.
- Great for book groups: “Clearing Circle” guidelines in Your Spacious Self , and a weekly format in A Year to Clear make these books ideal for use by book groups and support groups.
Your Spacious Self – 0981877184 · 2012 · $18.95 · Publisher: Hierophant · Trade Paper · 224 pages
A Year to Clear – 193828948X · 2015 · $18.95 · Publisher: Hierophant · Trade Paper · 384 pages