Release Attachments, Experience Your Best Life
a 3-Day Personal Space Clearing Retreat
with leading space clearing expert, teacher, author Stephanie Bennett Vogt
March 10 – 13, 2013
It’s a jungle…in here! Behind our stress, clutter, and confusion is an infinitely spacious place one might call stillness or joy. It is natural for us to experience clarity and spaciousness all the time, yet we continually lose focus, get off balance, and forget how.
This three-day program offers a profoundly simple technique that uses pendulum dowsing to clear any thing, thought, habit, issue, or memory that gets in the way of experiencing your best life. This supported journey of “shedding layers by shedding light” is designed to expand your awareness, deepen your sensing abilities, and open the heart. Clearing at such deep levels is like a spiritual “spa treatment” which can result in your feeling unburdened, sparkly, and clear!
“WOW! So much I wasn’t aware of… So much I didn’t realize I had in me. SO MUCH!!”
[see more testimonials at the bottom of the page]
Blaze a pathway to your spacious life by clearing…
- Yourself and others.
- Attachments to things, thoughts, people, and outcomes.
- Emotions that negatively affect you and your living spaces.
- Resisting patterns and difficult situations that keep you, your friends, or your clients stuck and unable to move forward.
- Relationships from the past and the present that are unresolved, unsupportive, or painful.
- Possessions that don’t serve you, or don’t feel “quite right.”
- Unfinished projects that need to be completed, or let go of once and for all, to make room for something new.
- Collective issues and environmental disturbances that that affect the wider community and world at large.
Whether you are new to this work, an experienced practitioner, or returning to deepen your skills even further, this course will meet you where you are and take your clearing practice to a whole new level.
“It is not simply by chance that I ask Stephanie Bennett Vogt to come back every year to brilliantly share her magic. The ability to “clear the space within” and be fully present for yourself and others is not only the foundation of all energy work – it is the foundation of a happy life. “As within, so without” teaches us that clearing both our inner and outer spaces is an essential piece of the whole.”
–Amy Mims, Director, New England School of Feng Shui
Feel renewed, supported, equipped, and inspired to cultivate and experience the unfolding of your spacious life. Discover the essence of this simple and powerful work: When you raise your energy level, release what doesn’t serve and support you, and reveal your true nature, everybody wins!
What to read: To gain the most out of the experience, participants are asked to read (at least Part I and Part IV of) Stephanie’s book Your Spacious Self: Clear the Clutter and Discover Who You Are in advance of the course. Learn more about this book.
What to Bring: Click here to see Stephanie’s “Welcome Letter,” outlining what to bring, and how to best prepare for this program.
- When: March 10-13, 2013
- Where: The Kripalu Center, Lenox, Massachusetts
- Times: From 7 pm Sunday March 10th to lunchtime at noon on Wednesday March 13th, 2013
To Register: Call 1-800-741-7353
Questions? Please contact www.Kripalu.org
About the Presenter
Stephanie Bennett Vogt, MA, is New England’s leading space clearing expert and the author of the award-winning Your Spacious Self: Clear Your Clutter and Discover Who You Are. She brings over 35 years of experience to SpaceClear, the teaching and consulting practice she founded in 1996 helping homes and people come into balance. Stephanie teaches her inspirational clearing programs at centers worldwide including Kripalu and the New England School of Feng Shui, and shares her unique perspectives on simplifying, personal reinvention, and letting go as a course contributor for DailyOM and a columnist for the Huffington Post.
What people are saying about Stephanie’s Personal Clearing program:
- I’d like to thank you, and the clearing you’ve created, for allowing me catch a glimmer of my self… I feel more like me.
- Three days may be a long time to commit to leaving work, family, and other responsibilities. Still it was masterfully designed; each day a stepping-stone to the next and masterfully executed!
- I’m amazed how powerful this work is! Seeing the results in a loved one that has been cleared. Thank you!
- I liked that all you need is yourself to do this work. Thank you again for sharing this amazing experience.
- I’ve lost 30 pounds in the last 9 weeks… Can’t believe I’ve been able to do it because I love coffee/chocolate/lard/sugar!!! Of course there are bite marks all over the woodwork in our house, but I’m sticking with it. I have so much more energy…I really hope people get the message that this work will change their lives for the better.
- I feel lighter, more accepting, less challenged, and able to handle anything.
- Stephanie, you teach from your heart, and it was a gift to witness!
- I have found I don’t react to everything that used to annoy me. Or if I do, I’m able to get over it quickly and not take it personally.
- Kudos to you, Stephanie, for personally involving yourself with your work. I’ve never before experienced a teacher with such a follow-up presence. Truly, in so doing you have gone above and beyond the norm, even in a field that is perhaps not itself the ‘normal’ and yet, at the same time, extra-ordinary!
- I LOVED this class. It’s as if this amazing door has opened for me.
One participant’s story…
In your workshop in Austin we did pendulum clearings on relationships. I chose my mother and brother to help.
A little background. My brother is a lost soul in his 30s. He moved back home with my mom after a terrible car accident. He lost his license, has issues with drugs and alcohol, anger, resentment etc etc. Since he moved back home a year ago, him and my mom have been at each other. They are both great amazing individuals but when together it can be pretty destructive.
I blessed them and did clearing and healing for their relationship. The very next day my brother got arrested for possession of marijuana. (This is definitely not a first). When he was bailed out the next day, something had changed in him. It’s almost like he woke up and made a decision to move out of my mom’s house. Pretty remarkable. Their relationship has been much better and both of them seem happier.
This all happened THE NEXT DAY. I thought that was pretty remarkable! I am very grateful for the experience and have been using my pendulum almost everyday! I have cleared SO MANY things a little at a time and it feel liberating and just plain wonderful! So again, thank you so much my friend for the enlightenment!