Your Spacious Self
Clear Your Self, Release Attachments, Experience Your Best Life
leading space clearing expert, teacher, and author
Stephanie Bennett Vogt
March 10-13, 2013
“I felt so euphoric when I got home – a sort of ‘I CAN do it.’”
“THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU…I’ve been able to remain ‘detached’”
“I finally feel like my self again.”
“I am eternally grateful that I have systems in place to let go, let go, let go.”
[Read more testimonials below]
Practical and profoundly simple, this program is not your typical clutter-clearing workshop. Clutter is defined broadly as any thing or thought that gets in the way of experiencing you’re highest purpose and deepest wisdom. And clearing is not just something you “do,” to rid your home of excess, but a gentle journey of letting go – one step, drawer, pile or moment at a time.
Your Spacious Self is designed to soften and release hardwired habits by inviting you to slow down, observe, listen, trust, allow mystery, and feel.
In this course you will…
- Learn how clearing just one thing every day promotes well-being and lasting change.
- Discover how quieting the noisy mind magically reduces the clutter in your home.
- Experience the “yummy” side of clearing and the true meaning of lightening up.
- Feel refreshed, supported, and inspired to adopt a whole new way of clearing that meets you where you are and takes you where you’ve never been before.
Through personal inquiry, sharing, guided meditation, on-site clearing practices, and nourishing self-care, you will discover that clarity and spaciousness arise naturally without the need to “do” or fix anything.
Note: To gain out of this experience, participants are asked to read (at least the first four chapters of) Stephanie’s book Your Spacious Self in advance of the program. Copies are available at the Kripalu Bookstore and vairous online booksellers, including e-books for Kindle, Nook.
Please bring: Click here to see Stephanie’s “Welcome Letter,” outlining what to bring, and how to best prepare for this program.
- When: March 10 – 13, 2013
- Where: The Kripalu Center, Lenox, Massachusetts
- Times: check back for details
To Register: Call 1-800-741-7353
Questions? Please contact www.Kripalu.org
About the Presenter:
Stephanie Bennett Vogt, MA, is New England’s leading space clearing expert and the author of the award-winning Your Spacious Self: Clear The Clutter and Discover Who You Are. She brings over 35 years of experience to SpaceClear, the teaching and consulting practice she founded in 1996 helping homes and people come into balance. Stephanie teaches her inspirational clearing programs at centers worldwide including Kripalu and the New England School of Feng Shui, and shares her unique perspectives on simplifying, personal reinvention, and letting go as a columnist for the Huffington Post and as a #1 top-selling course contributor for DailyOM.
Here’s what others are saying about Your Spacious Self
- “I felt so euphoric when I got home – a sort of ‘I CAN do it.’ I did a few baby step clearings and had a great expansive practice – spacious if you will…
- “THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I’ve seen my sister twice and I’ve been able to remain ‘detached’ in a way that I have never been able to do in the past. That is a huge difference.”
- “That final day [of the workshop] seemed to shift the stuckness for me. I finally feel like my self again, after several months of adjusting (to retirement). Talk about off-loading a lifetime of work!
- “My initial walk-through the house [when I got home] resulted in a minor change at the front door. It is done and the space is much lighter and more conscious. Took all of two minutes.”
- “…Act of sweeping got my clearing juices flowing like Pavlov’s dog. Very impressive. Like priming the pump…
- “I have been feeling really good.“
- “I frolicked aimlessly with my dog, without feeling I should have been doing something else. (NEW feeling).”
- “I have moved everything over [to my new apartment] and I’m starting to find homes for the stuff I love. I will give myself 6 weeks at the longest to get everything sorted between what I need and what goes into storage.”
- “For a real neat freak I have a lot of hidden “nests” of stuff that I can easily say goodbye to. It may take months…but no problem!
- “The [preparation] letter I got [in advance of the workshop] was great. It really set the tone and inspired me to start clearing. Plus I ordered the book and read through Chapter 4 as suggested, and it did indeed enhance my experience.”
- “Just when I thought I got it, another layer was peeled back and another insight was revealed.”
One participant shares her story – three months following the program:
- “Little did I know that I would actually ‘need’ the class on clearing…Unexpectedly a physical for my husband went from a simple cardio stress test to a triple by-pass – all within a few days of each other. Every day when I experience the frightening thought that ‘he won’t make it’ I see that this is the monkey mind playing with me. I am eternally grateful that I have systems in place to let go, let go, let go! Thank you for your part in this.”