Austin, TX 2012
October 5-7, 2012
“Be the change you wish to see in the world.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
Stephanie Bennett Vogt joins these thought leaders for a weekend of divine inspiration: Gregg Braden, Don Miguel Ruiz, Jr., HeatherAsh Amara, Karen Casey, Sunny Dawn Johnston, Randy Davila, Asia Voight!
Most of us do too much, or have more possessions than we need or use. Or both. With our lives caught in an overwhelming swirl of attachments, worry, and endless, mechanical “doing,” our minds become fuzzy on what stays and what goes, what matters and what doesn’t. As humans it is in our nature to experience clarity and spaciousness all the time. The problem is we lose focus, get off balance, and forget how. Let Stephanie Bennett Vogt show you how to reconnect with Your Spacious Self.
Stephanie’s Saturday Breakout Session
Your Spacious Self: Clearing the Clutter of Life
Join Stephanie and …
- Find out what clutter really is and how you can clear it without even lifting a finger.
- Learn how clearing every day promotes well-being and lasting change.
- Experience the nourishing power of putting away every day.
- Discover simple clearing practices you can do in one minute or less.
- Experience the “yummy” side of clearing and the true meaning of lightening up!
Through a playful on-site clearing exercise you will discover that clarity and spaciousness arise naturally without the need to do or fix anything.
Stephanie’s Sunday Workshop Intensive:
Your Spacious Self: Deep Clearing Spiritual Spa Treatment
This longer workshop teaches a simple technique to clear any thing, thought, or attachment that gets in the way of experiencing your best life.
Join us and learn how you can clear…
- Your self and others;
- Emotions that negatively affect you and your living spaces;
- Resisting patterns that keep you, your friends or clients stuck and unable to move forward;
- Possessions that don’t serve you, or don’t feel “quite right”;
- Relationships from the past and the present that are unsupportive, painful, or unresolved.
Clearing at such deep levels is like a spiritual “spa treatment” which can result in your feeling unburdened, sparkly, and lighter beyond words!
- When: October 5-6-7, 2012
- Where: Unity Church of the Hills, 9305 Anderson Mill Road, Austin, TX
- Learn more and Register: Insight Events USA
Questions? Please contact Insight Events USA here
About the Presenter
Stephanie Bennett Vogt’s journey of self-discovery began, as she puts it, “with clearing out a single drawer.” As one of New England’s leading space clearing experts, she brings over 35 years of experience to SpaceClear, the teaching and consulting practice she founded in 1996 helping homes and people come into balance. Stephanie teaches her inspirational clearing programs at centers worldwide including Kripalu and the New England School of Feng Shui, and shares her unique perspectives on simplifying, personal reinvention, and letting go as a course contributor for DailyOM and a columnist for the Huffington Post.