“Clear Your Home, Clear Your Life” offers 28 days of clearing inspiration and four simple meditations ["Ease," "Enough," "Allow," "Rest"] designed to meet you where you are, quiet the (noisy) mind, and release a lot of (stuck) energy.
This daily oasis and toolkit transforms those mindless tasks (that we do every day on autopilot) into nourishing, soul-filled experiences. It is the perfect complement to Stephanie’s award-winning and re-released book Your Spacious Self.
Cost: Whatever you are able to pay above a dollar.
Read what people are saying:
- “When I started the course I was focused on “clear your home” which was what I thought I needed. It turns out “clear your life” is what I really need and this is nurturing my soul.”
- “If don’t learn another thing, Day One was worth its weight in gold.”
- “The format of this course, small bites, with journal prompts is the best I have ever experienced. With the exception of the day I did one little thing, and made a huge mess, it is working out well.”
- “Never in a million years would I have thought THIS would be the way to get my home organized! I LOVE seeing all the levels of energy change in my home as I change the physical. Like an iceberg, changing the tip that shows up physically, while the majority of change is happening below the surface is awesome.”
- “Yesterday’s lesson on meditation was wonderful! I’ve been wanting to learn to quiet my mind and meditate for a while and all I can say is WOW!”
- “Lesson 16 . . . breakthrough time . . . . really beginning to “get it”. Big sighs, deep breaths even as I write this.”
- Today is day 28 for me. The course was beyond my expectations! A few cosmic throw ins from the universe that were life altering. This course helped me so much with my move which will be complete in a few days. I feel blessed to have been able to have learned from this sacred wisdom of yours, Stephanie, of what “my stuff” is and what direction my life is heading with my treasures & tools.
“I created the course because our lives are squeezing the life out of us (as it were). We have no time to juggle it all, let alone clear the things and thoughts that cause us to feel so overwhelmed in the first place!” –Stephanie Bennett Vogt